Welcome

Hi, my name is Stephen Bevan and I am Principal at Madeley Primary School in Perth, Western Australia. Research shows that open and clear communication between home and school is important which is why I have created this blog. As Principal of Madeley Primary School I value your opinions and encourage your comments. Feel free to comment on any of the posts. Comments are moderated prior to going live on the blog.

I will endeavour to provide you with regular and informative posts about our school and its activities. I ask that your comments be constructive and positive with any concerns or complaints directed to me personally at school.

Madeley Primary School prides itself on the positive, open and friendly culture that has been established. Our core values of Curriculum, Community and Care are guiding principles that shape our school.

Sunday 22 February 2015

Student Leaders Announced

Our Student Leadership Team for 2015 has been announced. Congratulations go to these students:

STUDENT COUNCILLORS
MONIQUE
BLAKE

LAUREN
STEPHANIE

ELLA
HARIS



FACTION CAPTAINS
CYCLONE

CHARLIZE
KATI

THUNDER
SAM
AIDEN

STORM
KALEB
JACO

LIGHTNING
LAIRD
CAMERON


ARTS CAPTAINS
STEFAN
JANELLE

JOSHUA
TAYLAH


SUSTAINABILITY CAPTAINS
CHLOE
MADISON

SHAAMILAH
LORELEI

No comments:

Post a Comment